In response to a post-pandemic surge in remote schooling, Kimpton is offering families access to an on-site chief virtual learning officer at select hotels this fall.
According to Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, a property’s chief virtual learning officer is “available to help with all virtual learning needs.” Parents can call the front desk to request support on demand or can opt to schedule a complimentary appointment with the officer ahead of time.
As part of the pilot program, families can take advantage of “kid-friendly” perks like late checkout, a complimentary midday snack pack and printer access. School supplies, kids’ desks and booster seats for hotel desk chairs will also be available upon request.
Other amenities available for an additional fee include bag lunch options and the ability to add daytime access to an extra guestroom between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. from $75 per day, Mondays to Fridays.
The virtual learning program is now available at
- Kimpton Cardinal Hotel (Winston-Salem NC)
- Kimpton Tryon Park (Charlotte, NC)
- Kimpton Hotel Van Zandt (Austin, TX)
- Kimpton Saint George (Toronto, Ontario)
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City
Via : TW